- An ideal visiting product sourcing trade show in China that has been widely recognized through 28 editions of accumulation.
- A large gathering of more than 1500 exhibitors, bringing to you a variety of innovative health products.
- Cooperation with more than 300 professional media and over 100 mass media which enhance full exposure of the show to the industrial professionals.
- Joining our VIP buyer programme which offers prestigious services to you and facilitates your meeting with key suppliers onsite and even before the show.
- More than 40 conferences and special activitiesto keep you updated of the latest industry information, regulations and development trends in China.
With the release of the "Healthy China 2030" Planning Outline, the large healthy agricultural industry has also embarked on a path of
characteristic development. China is a big agricultural country. The Outline of the Construction Plan for the Advantaged Areas of
Special Agricultural Products encourages localities to enlarge and strengthen their advantageous industries and strive to create
advantageous areas for their characteristic agricultural products. According to incomplete statistics, the output value of various
special agricultural products in China has reached about 5 trillion yuan, about 50% of China's total agricultural output value,
occupying "half of the country's agriculture". People pay more and more attention to food safety, and food consumption also tends to
healthier green food. With the rapid advancement of urbanization, the development of green food will enter a new stage.
2019 Facts and Figures
On June 26-28, 2019, the Guangzhou World Ecological Agricultural Products and Food Exhibition was successfully held in the Guangzhou • Canton Fair Complex. The exhibition was held concurrently with the 28th Guangzhou International Health Industry Expo (IHE China), and it was upgraded again in terms of exhibitor quality, exhibitor service, professional visitor organization and internationalization, and presented organic nutrition with professionalism, internationalization, and high levels New products and technologies in the product industry.
41（Italy, Canada, Korea, Czech, Russia,
Japan, Australia, USA, Poland, Malaysia,
Mexico, Egypt, New Zealand, Jamaica,
Hungary, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Slovenian,
Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Dubai.etc.）
2019 Visitors Review
Visitors by Region
Title of Visitors
Italy, Canada, Korea, Czech, Russia, Japan, Australia, USA, Poland, Malaysia, Mexico, Egypt, New Zealand, Jamaica, Hungary, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Slovenian, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Dubai.etc.
Guangdong, Jilin, Guangxi, Xinjiang, Gansu, Ningxia, Heilongjiang, Fujian, Jiangxi, Sichuan, etc
“This exhibition is the largest exchange platform for food and agricultural products in Asia, with a professional audience and a high degree of internationalization. Our association will continue to give full support to this event”
——Wang Ruiyuan, Chinese Cereals & Oil Association -- Oil & Fat Branch
"This is our first time participating in the exhibition. What we are looking for is the popularity of the exhibition in the country. The effect of the exhibition was very good. The organizer provided a lot of resources for us and participated in 5 business matching sessions. We signed a lot of purchase and sales contract agreements and we will come to exhibit next year."
——Yuan Feilong, Deputy Director of Agriculture and Rural Bureau of Yongxiu County
Key buyers include...
Key Buyers Include:
VIP Buyer Groups
- Guangdong Food Circulate Association
- Guangdong Province Grain Industry Association
- Guangzhou City Grain Industry Association
- Zhongshan City Grain Industry Association
- Dongguan City Grain Industry Association
- Zhuhai City Grain Industry Association
- Shenzhen Food Industry Association
- Shenzhen Food Industry Association
- Hongkong China Chamber of Commerce
- Decheng Comprehensive Market
- Guangzhou Yide Road Comprehensive Market
- Guangzhou Sanyi International Food Market
- Guangzhou Wholesale Market
- Guangdong E-Commerce Industry Association
- Guangdong Cross-border E-Commerce Industry Association
- Guangzhou Food Industry Association
- Guangzhou Western Food Association
- Guangzhou Cuisine Association
- South China Hotel Purchasing Managers Union
- Guangdong Chain Operationd Association
- Guangxi Supplier Industry Association
- Guangzhou Chain Operationd Association
Conference and special events
International Conference on Rice Bran Oil
This conference was held in Guangzhou for the first time in 2019. It was organized
by the International Rice and Oil Council and supported by 28 experts and scholars
from six countries. Hundreds of representatives from Japan, USA, Denmark,
Thailand and Vietnam attended this conference to discuss the current situation
and trend of rice bran oil industry.
Chinese and Foreign High-Quality Fragrant Rice Competition
More than ten original ecological fragrant rice brands from Thailand, Vietnam,
Heilongjiang, Jiangxi, Liaoning competed for four categories of "most fragrant rice",
"most soft and glutinous rice", "most delicious rice" and "the best quality rice".
Food and Oil Awards Ceremony
Organized by Chinese Cereals and Oils Association, more than 100 authoritative
experts and enterprise representatives from the rice and oil industry attended this
ceremony. By honoring excellent brands, it aims to promote the healthy, safety and
innovated development of the industry
Guangdong Outstanding Catering Brand Enterprise Contest
The event was organized by "Yangcheng Evening News" in cooperation with China
Food News Network and other units. The selection activity gathered a large number of
Guangdong-made food and beverage companies, allowing participants to "glance" at
the mouthful and promote the spread of Guangdong's unique restaurant culture. It is a
grand event with the best of both worlds!
|Grain and Oil
Edible oil (peanut oil, corn oil, blended oil, etc.), nutritious and healthy high-end oil (coconut oil, olive oil,
camellia oil, corn germ oil, etc.), rice (green rice, pollution-free rice, nutrition-fortified rice, organic rice,
etc.) , Grains and staple foods (sorghum, millet, pasta, buckwheat, oats, triticale, red beans, etc.), rice
products (rice noodles, rice noodles, dumplings, rice cakes, etc.) ...
|Fruits and Vegetables
Fresh fruits, freeze-dried fruits, dehydrated fruits, cold fresh fruits, freeze-dried vegetables, prepared
dishes, pickles, pickles, pure vegetables and various edible fungi, etc.
|Aquatic Seafood and Poultry Eggs
Frozen seafood, dried products, live products, aquatic processed and deep processed products, split
poultry, poultry processed food, poultry processed food, eggs
|Catering Seasoning and Dry Goods
Soy sauce, vinegar, bean curd, chicken essence, chicken sauce, monosodium glutamate, sauce,
seasoning, mushroom mushroom, dried bamboo shoot vermicelli, nuts, seafood
Honey, fast food, microwave food, instant soup, pastries, condensed milk, cream, cheese, various
canned products, etc.
Green tea, black tea, white tea, yellow tea, black tea, organic tea, recycled tea, extracted tea,
concentrated tea, health tea, hypotensive tea, etc.
|Agricultural Internet of Things
New agricultural information technology, agricultural e-commerce, agricultural service systems,
agricultural internet finance and investment institutions, agricultural information operators and related
enterprises, agricultural product quality and safety traceability services, etc.
Seedlings and seeds, pesticides and land protection products, soil improvement supplies, raw
materials, fertilizers, propagation materials, feed, etc.